Example of mission
- Analyse maturity of system engineering process and alignment with ISO 15288 (systems engineering life cycle standard).
- Provide best practices and quick-win recommendations to formalize engineering processes, to improve connections between processes and ease adoption by system engineers.
- Detailed analysis of all existing process documents and complement with interviews
- Process template suggestion with formalization through model and text: use of Business Modelling Process Notation (BPMN) to express process activities, roles, control and artefacts (in and out); use of a template document to complete process with other key data (name, purpose, owner…).
- Synthesis and recommendations concerning levels of description (global view, level 1, procedures…), roles instead of functions, and improved connections through navigation into the model representing the different processes.