The Capella Skills center is composed of several MBSE Engineers and is leaded by Senior MBSE Engineer Sébastien Dubé who has experience of ARCADIA/CAPELLA operational deployment for industrial project.
Samares-Engineering has also been an active contributor for the building of the AIDA case study developped at IRT St-Exupery.
The Samares-Engineering Capella skills center has developed its own case study to support Capella Services, support and training offer.
This case study is based on a Health Agriculture Unmanned Aircraft Vehicle (HAUAV) application dedicated to spray aquaeus solution on field crops to protect against pathogens.
Samares-Engineering provides a 6 modules training for Practical MBSE approach with Arcadia method and Capella Tool.
For more details, see training section.
Samares-Engineering provides coaching for capella and Arcadia and deployment support services including:
- Support Workshops on customer case studies
- Specific Development of M2Doc generators for documents generation
- Development of Specific Guidelines and modeling rules tuned for specific customer usage
- Support and customization of specific properties values dedicated to Customer process and specificities
- Provides Samares experience and feedback about field’s deployment of MBSE method in industrial companies